Level 2 EV Charger - 50 or 80 Amp 50 Feet Cord Lengths
Our 50 Amp 11KW or 80 Amp 22kW High Power 220 Volt Level2 EV Charger Station is the perfect solution for electric vehicle owners who demand fast and reliable charging. With adjustable power levels and cable lengths of up to 50 feet, this charger station can meet the needs of any EV owner. Its compact and sleek design makes it a great addition to any garage or commercial space. Trust in our high-quality chargers to keep your EV charged and ready to go!
- SMARTPHONE App is packed with features like tracking, managing, and optimizing your EV charging with the tap of a button.
- 🔋 THIS ETL (UL) Listed CHARGER AMPERAGE AUTOMATICALLY & MANUALLY ADJUSTABLE from 80 Amps, 50, 48, 40, 32, 30, 28, 25, and 12 Amps Modes with the front button selection. It provides up to 22KWh power and up to 20X Faster charging (compared to the Factory provided 110V Charger).
- 📱 LONGER CORD OPTIONS & INTELLIGENT CHIP — Intelligent chip automatically provides the requested amperage from your EV and comes with options of 18, 24, 30, 40, or 50 feet-long cord lengths.
- ☔️ PRIMECOM SMART CHARGERS are waterproof and safe to use outdoors. Fully Outdoor Usable with IP56 rating waterproof status.
- ⌚DELAY TIMER: Up to 15 Hours (in 1 Hour increments) It has also a time of the charge (count down timer function) to take advantage of discount electric company rates.
- 📟 DISPLAY SCREEN — Our charger features a real-time data screen that displays relevant information such as real-time charging Amperage, actual charging Voltage, total kilowatt consumption, current temperature, and other informative data values.
- ⚙️ SAFE AND SECURE — Primecom Level 2 Chargers have passed rigorous tests to ensure quality measures. TÜV German Equipment & Product Safety Certification, CE️ certifications, ETL (UL️) Listed Cable Certifications, along with 12 other built-in safety features. The product is featuring a control box with LED charge status indicators.
- 🚙 UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY! Works with all brand EVs and PHEVs Cars including TESLA (Tesla EVs require TESLA J1772 to UMC adapter which comes with every new Tesla).
- 💳 RFID Key: Provided RFID keys allow you to enable or disable charger authorization if needed on a company or public installation options.
- 🔌BECAUSE WE USE #2 (80Amp) and #4 (50Amp) PURE copper cable on our chargers; we can go up to 100 feet without significant voltage drop. Others may have Aluminum mix cable which literally can not be longer than 18-20 feet because of voltage drop hence creating extra heat.
- Electronic GFCI protection is built into the charger so no need GFCI breaker or outlet.